TRADITIONAL ITALIAN FOOD PRODUCTS
- The Agro Nocerino-Sarnese valley is the area where San Marzano tomatoes grow along with all varieties derived from it such as the Tomatoes long type Roma which are mainly used for the Production of Peeled Canned Tomatoes.
- Whole Peeled Tomatoes in cans produced by Italcomex are the most requested products by foreign markets because they are very easy to use in the kitchen. There are available even other types of Canned Tomato: the tasty Diced Chopped cut into pieces, the small and juicy Cherry Tomatoes in tomato sauce, the Tomato Paste available in different concentrations, the Passata Tomato Sauce and the Pizza Sauce.
- Next to the “red” line of tomatoes we have also the “green” line of Canned Vegetables ( Legumes): the White Beans in Tomato Sauce, the Red Kidney Beans, the Butter Beans, the Cannellini Beans and the Borlotti Beans, the Lentils, Chick Peas and the Green Peas and Foul Medames.
- In addition various types of pasta are available as well which are made with the best flours and by using traditional production and drying systems.
- They are Vegan suitable and gluten free products without added sugar and they are processed as little as possible to keep all the organoleptic qualities.
- They are therefore suitable for all types of diets, from vegetarian to vegan, from Halal to Kosher.
- All the products are healthy, sweet and delicious, a joy for the palate and an endless source of new and always tasty recipes.